Thursday, October 22, 2009

SEPIA - SO FAR AWAY

I just recieved my order from Firecracker Designs By Pamela. I love getting new stamps and had a hard time taking care of my other responsibilities and not playing first! :) Great service, prompt answers to questions and fast shipping...not to mention a great quality of stamps. I am thankful they are vendors of Technique Junkies!

This card features the stamp set So Far Away by Firecracker Designs By Pamela.
I couldn't resist using the SEPIA Technique from the October/ November Technique Junkies Newsletter.

Here are a few more details:
Stamp Set: So Far Away by Firecracker Designs By Pamela
Ink & Cardstock: Caramel, Chocolate Chip, SU Autumn Meadows
Accessories: Antique Brads, Black Marker, Twill, Rounded Tab Punch, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
Chrissy D

8 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I am always a fan of your creativity Chris! Perfect set for the Sepia technique- love the card.....I make cards for soldiers in Camp Taji, Iraq, so will be CASE'in this pretty idea! TFS

Manna said...

Fabulous card, Chris!

Ann said...

Wonderful, Chrissy! Great layout too.

kc_froglady said...

Chris this is fantastic! I really like the Sepia with this stamp.

Unknown said...

I have to agree with all the prior comments......this card is awesome and I like the embellishments and color combination you used.....very appropriate for the stamp....

Evelyn S. said...

Wonderful details on this card, Chris! Sepia tech is a definite plus for this image, too!

Shelly Hickox said...

LOVE this card Chris!

Anonymous said...

I really love the sepia technique. Your card made such good use of it along with the color choices and layout. Great job!