Thursday, February 4, 2010

Modified Mono Die Valentine


I was so happy when I saw this new little Embosslit in the new Stampin' Up occasions mini catalog. I had already seen this technique and knew this would sweet little scalloped dotted heart would be lovely used in this way. I layered the hearts on a pale pink vellum. The greeting (from Inkadinkadoo) is also stamped on the same pink vellum. The base card is white, the hearts were white and then sponged with pink. The ribbon is pink. I think the overall look is just soft and delicate. I have certainly enjoyed making several different Valentines this year with several of the techniques in the February 2010 issue of the TJ newsletter. I have a few more Valentines to share before Valentine's Day. I hope you are finding the current issue inspiring as you make your own Valentine's Day cards.
Happy creating!
Judy Jackson

5 comments:

Stampin' Gram said...

Found it. It is gorgeous!! I love the white and light pink.

Evelyn S. said...

So very, very delicate and pretty, Judy!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Oh this is so soft and pretty, I need to try that! hugz

slbt17 said...

great card - thanks for the inspiration!
Sandra

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Hmmm, I better go check that cattie out again. I love this card and the spin on it.