Thursday, May 19, 2011

Gingersnap Creations with Scene Stamping by Judy Jackson


Scenic Stamping from the August/September 2007 newsletter continues to be a favorite technique of mine. I don't use it all the time because I just need a little inspiration from time to time. But I thoroughly enjoy creating a scene with my rubber stamps and some ink! I purchased these stamps from Seaside Stamping, Stamps 'n' More, Inkadinkadoo, and My Sentiments Exactly just for the purpose of the Scenic Stamping technique, I was very pleased to be able to use these stamps with the Scene Stamping challenge this week from the Gingersnap Creations blog!
Summer weather and the beach just seem to go together. I love sitting by the beach and reading a book -- and just relaxing. Of course spending time at the beach with my little grandchildren is always a delight.
What scene will you stamp this week?
Judy Jackson

2 comments:

Hetty said...

Awesome scenery card, Judy. Lovely colors. This is a card that calms your nerves, just by looking at it!

Kathie McGuire said...

Wow, did you ever do a lovely job on this scene card! The colors are so calm and refreshing--the scene is just breathtaking. Great job and thanks for sharing it, Judy!