Friday, October 18, 2013

Holly Brown: Pasted Dylusions Thoughts


Hello Junkies, it's Holly posting today.  Our Technique of the Week this time is the Pasted Dylusions technique from the latest issue (October/November 2013).  I had never tried this one before, and I had so much fun making these backgrounds, I just kept on spraying and spraying and spraying.  I now have a nice little stash of Dylusions sprayed backgrounds.  I paired this colorful background with the grungy harlequins and I love how it turned out.  So in order to make sure you can see the background, I kept the card simple with a sentiment from Stampin Up and some purple ribbon.

What is so cool about this technique is that I used white instead of gold just to try something, and the white seems to take on the colors of the background underneath.  That was a neat find.  I'm also experimenting with other colors such as copper and a really neat glitter medium that I just bought today.  It is just plain fun to play, I tell ya!!  :-)


3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fab card Holly! I think this will be my new favorite technique!

Michele said...

this is gorgeous! xo

Beth Norman said...

Very nice Holly.