Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Brayered Rub-ons

Hello TJ Friends~ Kathie McGuire here to share a card I made using the Brayered Rub-ons technique from the current newsletter. Fast and fun, and a whole new way of using rub-ons! The top portion of the card is silver cardstock run through a Cuttlebug folder, and the medallion piece is a Spellbinders die cut. I used a metal sheet from Add a Little Dazzle, and then after I cut and embossed it, I sanded the black off with a sanding block. Thank you for taking the time to stop by! ~Kathie

5 comments:

Evelyn S. said...

How elegant, Kathie! Fabulous! There are so many fabulous details.

Connie Fossenier said...

Very, Very elegant Kathy...thanks for the share on TJ.
connie paxman

Beth Norman said...

Very elegant. I really like this!

Kathy said...

Absolutely breathtaking!

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

That's a nice card.

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.