Monday, October 19, 2015

30 Days of Christmas, Day 5 - by Judy Jackson

Perhaps by now, you are noticing that the Technique Junkie Design Team members are showing lots of Christmas cards!  Christmas is a wonderful season with many celebrations.

My card today features the Technique Junkie Stamps Merry Christmas stamp - http://techniquejunkies.com/merry-christmas/ .  I used pieces of background paper discontinued several years ago. But it goes with this stamp perfectly!



I embossed the image with Detail Gold embossing powder.  Then I colored in the letters carefully with a deep green Copic marker.  I added some red rhinestones for bling. Then I cut out some layers with Spellbinder dies.  I edged two layers with a Krylon gold pen.  And I was done!

How are you coming on your Christmas cards?    In my reorganization of my stamping supplies, I found a lot of Christmas cards from previous years.   So I am going to use those to save me some time this year. I will still need tomake about 20 or 30 more cards.

Have a really fun stamping day!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the Xmas card inspiration, Judy!

This one is lovely!

Hetty said...

Beautiful card, Judy.

Diana Enns said...

Another great card for Christmas. Thanks for the great inspiration.

Beth Norman said...

Love this. Wow, you make a lot of cards. They are sure to be treasured.