Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Incrediball Canning Jar Set

Hello fellow Junkies. Beth Norman here. Can you believe summer is behind us and we're into fall?  I hope our winter goes as quickly, that's for sure.

Since sunflowers are in season I thought it would be fitting to fill my IncrediBall Canning Jar Set full of sunflowers.  The sunflowers are a Cottage Cutz die that comes in three pieces.  I created four sunflowers and distressed them with SU inks.

My cute IncrediBall Canning Jar Set is an October release and can be purchased on sale until October 9th at 15% off.  Now that's a steal.  There is a coordinating stamp set called Incrediball Labels which are just darling.

I added a big black flourish in behind my layered dies and added corner dies and distressed them as well.

Have an incrediball day!

2 comments:

Diana Enns said...

Cute card - I like all the elements you used.

Hetty said...

What a fun card! Love the idea of a sentiment in a jar!