Saturday, October 10, 2015

Watercolor Thank You

Hello!  It's Robin Redd here, with you, today.

I love using Pinterest for inspiration.  I've heard a lot of people say it's a 'time-sucker' but I actually go back and look at my boards for ideas.  And, I love everything on there because I put them there!
lol

I got the idea for this card from Pinterest.


I used Art Anthology Colorations Sprays to create the watercolor background onto watercolor paper.
It was really quite easy to do.  You can visit my blog for detail instructions on how I made it.


I, also, used the S010 Greetings Set for the sentiment.



I don't know if you've realized this but I use this stamp set A LOT!  It's so versatile.  
You can make a feminine card or a masculine card or a generic card to fit anyone.

Until next time...













2 comments:

Olena said...

Very nice card!!!!

Olena said...

Hi Beth,

Thank you so much for the visiting my BLOG and nice comments for cross stitch post. Yes, I'm understand you. I have not good vision too, but I used 16 or 14 count AIDA for stitching. If kit contain 18 count, than I change on 16 or 14. And. I also, try to used a magnifier, but I fill not comfortable with him. But my rules for stitching....very good lights. I stitching on sunny days, I used OTLITTE lamps with day lights. I love stitching and if i have time i do this. Couple months I was done with Santa project. You can see my done project on my Blog too. I, also, done with 3 Angels "Almost perfect" kit. Beautiful small project on 14ct.AIDA. I have lot and lot projects on futures, but don't have time.