Tuesday, March 8, 2011

First Signs of Spring.....

{Jane Bosi} Well, we all know I can't be talking about the weather! We've got another foot of snow predicted for us here in Wisconsin for tomorrow--I'm not thrilled to say the least! I WAS thrilled, however, to receive this new, sweet image from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design--I had to ink it up right away! The image is called "1st Signs of Spring" by Carmen Medlin. My background features the Wet Stencil technique (TJNL, August 2009) and a fun stencil, Flower Frenzy, also from SCACD. I hope YOU are warm and inky--
TTFN, Jane

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely beautiful!

Crystal said...

OOO she is a beauty, and I LOVE how you did your background!! Gorgeous creation!

Kim said...

She's a beauty! What a gorgeous spring card!
Hugs
Kim

Unknown said...

Stunning and love the background stenciling!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Absolutely love this! The soft background is just perfect with the image. Gorgeous!!!

Susana M said...

Love your take on 1st Signs and the background is lovely as well :o)
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

Lori Aragon said...

This is awesome! Your fabulous background makes this cutie pie stand out!

Love n hugs,
Lori