Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sanded Bee

Ann Clack here with a cute little bee card that I created for an upcoming Copic Class I'm teaching in Springfield, Oregon! 

Sometimes scanners really frustrate me!  The bee's wings have all kinds of subtle colors in them (blues, purples, pink) and none of it showed up!  The background paper is a Technique Junkie technique called sanded coordinations.  I thought the flower embossing folder was perfect for the little bee!  The bee stamp is from a company called Peddler's Pack.  Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

itzamitzi said...

Oh, Ann, I wish I lived in your 'neck of the woods' because I would just love to take your class. This card is so darned cute. I have that embossing folder and seldom use it... now I'm going to try it with sanding and a floral stamp. The colors/coloring make the card so cheery.
Mitzi