Thursday, May 16, 2013

Designer Paper Starburst Technique of the Week by Judy Jackson

This week's Technique of the Week is the Designer Paper Starburst.  This is a technique that is varied as the designer paper you use.   Our daughter is expecting a baby girl-- due May 24.   And she doesn't like the color pink.  What is a Gramma to do?  A baby girl card without being PINK?  So I used pink, and a light sage green.  I thought the Starburst technique would hide or diminish  the pink. 
 
I think I came up with a card that is soft and feminine, and yet emphasized the "new baby" theme without shouting "PINK" -- at least I hope so.  I think she will agree. Gramma and Poppa can hardly wait to greet this new addition to our family!  
Have you tried this technique yet?  I hope you will soon.
Judy Jackson

3 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Oh my heavens and stars, did you ever do justice to this technique. Congratulations by the way.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
crotnem said...

I am so loving this technique! I've already done 3 cards with it and want to do more!!! This is so much fun. Is there an easy way to have thos parts cut??? That takes all the time doing it.

TFS~Cheryl