Thursday, May 30, 2013

Stained Embossing by Ann

Ann Clack here!  Last Saturday came and went and my scheduled post was way in the back of my memory!!  I claim that my vacation to Oklahoma as my excuse!!  Ha!

The Technique of the Week was Embossed Gelatos but.....since I don't own any of those, I chose a different technique for you!!

STAINED EMBOSSING!

I really LOVE this technique.  It really has a lot of interest and it quite easy to do....AND get a lovely result. 

This card would be perfect for a man.  No stamping at all!


2 comments:

Kathie McGuire said...

This is beautiful, Ann! Love the color combinations and the cleaver coordination of the Fleur de Lis embossing folder and the die cuts! Magnificent!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love the great colors you used in your background!!!