Sunday, April 6, 2014

Technique of The Week - Layered Portions

Happy Sunday Junkies, Tricia here with this weeks Technique of the Week.

The April edition is out and it is FABULOUS...thanks Pat!

The technique of the week is Layered Portions.  This is sooo easy and fun to do ...hope you will join the design team and show off your creations!

I did my project with a little twist.  My rose is actually a digi stamp from Aurora Wings. I colored it with copics.  The french script is a stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms.  The sentiment is from Gina K Designs (I screwed it up so I re-stamped and mounted it.



This is actually not a card, I am going to frame it and give it to my friends' mom.

I hope you have a great day!



2 comments:

Hetty said...

What a beautiful sample of this technique, Tricia.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautifully colored! What a wonderful gift!