Friday, January 23, 2015

Shine On....

{jane bosi}

Happy Friday, Junkies!!  Today, I am using a great scrappy technique from the last edition of the TJ Newsletter!  This one is called Tie It Together!  This is such a fun and stunning technique, I decided to create a specific place to put my technique pieces....I'm horrible at using them if I don't do it right away.  I figure a dedicated (and super cute) crafty space was in order!

The stamp that ties it together.....LOL, like how I did that.....is called Shine Today #SD441 and available in the Technique Junkie stamp store!  I feel like I use it all the time since I love it so much.  Which stamps are your favorites?  I'd love to see how you use them!

TTFN, Jane

1 comment:

Beth Norman said...

What a pretty card. Your colours all go so well together.