Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Hey Wait a Minute! Don't Throw That Away!!!


Hello Junkies, Jackie K here with a few cards to share with you.
This first card is the card related to the title. When I posted a card using the Bleach Block technique two posts back I was tidying up and found the B/G to this card. I was about to throw it away as it was the paper towel I had beneath my cardstock when I was using the bleach. I looked at it and thought..."I could put this to good use.
So here it is:

If you remember, I mentioned how I like to show off the b/g as much as possible so I had the idea to cut out the image and use it as shown. I will be looking at my so called trash more carefully from now on.
This cards uses TJ stamp #S103 Posies and Paisley under the category Panel Stamps

Let's get serious now. I have two cards for you using the Paper Panel Spotlight technique from the Designer Paper Perfection CD. This CD is chock full of ideas for using that designer paper you have tons of and only use as a mat for your images! I am a sucker for pretty paper so I admit to having a ton of it. This CD is going to help me use it.

 I love origami paper! I used it for the panels on this card. Its really pretty IRL.


Another fast and simple card using the same technique. I computer printed the sentiments. You can put these cards together in a pinch, as they can be used for any occasion.
This card uses TJ stamp #S252 Dragonflies which can be found under the Big Stamps category.

I hope you have enjoyed my cards. Drag out your CD's and have a play!
Until next time....keep on stamping!



No comments: